Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello Kitty

A friend saw my Bible-dori and asked if I could make a traveler's notebook for her niece for her birthday. She said the niece liked Hello Kitty, pink and apple green. So here it is:

I painted Kraft-Tex & that's a Hello Kitty sticker.
 Inside is painted apple green & I made a pink folder with washi tape to hold stickers:

I got the notebook inserts from Target:





All wrapped:

Then I told another friend about the Hello Kitty notebook and she said, "I love Hello Kitty!"  Who knew there was this Hello Kitty world out there? Well, everyone but me, apparently. So I did the same thing as the first, but also got these cute charms:

 SO CUTE!

Inside, I made another pocket insert and included stickers and coordinating pink paper clip tabs:

 Matching pink pen, too!

I'll be doing some more of these for my Etsy store; I have plenty of more stickers and charms!  :-)

No comments: