Friday, September 16, 2016

School Planner Traveler's Notebook

New traveler's notebook I designed with my niece. This is the largest one I've done so far with the Kraft-Tex.  She chose all the photos and the quote. Here's the front:

2-inch spine:

 Little charmy things; pink bobble, tea pot (of course!) & heart:

Inside, sunrise and small zipper pouch from the Dollar Tree:

I secured it with 2 little binder clips on the first elastic band:

Goodies in the pouch: 

Dashboard with post-it notes & page flags:

Stickers, journal cards & labels:


Pen loop made with Kraft-Tex & binder clip:

Cover for Weekly schedule insert:

2-year, 2017-2018 pocket calendar. I printed out the rest of 2016:

Week-on-a-page that niece designed:

I used blank pink and cream copy paper and used pretty scrapbook paper as covers:





The last elastic holds lined paper:

Back cover with photo of moon:

Back of notebook:

Here's a video flip-thru of the notebook:


No comments: