Friday, September 2, 2016

Traveler's Notebooks with a Traveling Theme

I'm calling these Tiny Traveler's Notebooks, because the notebooks measure 3.25" X 4.5". They really can fit in your pocket!

I made these for my friends Janet & Ed.  Here's Janet's:
She wanted a vintage travel theme. This is
a postcard image from The Graphics Fairy.
I also added that postmark on the card.
 Here's the back:
Old French map also from the Graphics Fairy.

Here's the inside:
Pockets made with vintagey-looking scrapbook paper.
 Back:


Here's Ed's:
I just googled "Old map of Ireland," & got this image.
This is taken from the upper left corner of the map & enlarged for the back:

 Inside:
You'll notice the "green" theme. Also, Ed plays piano, so
I thought the music scrapbook paper was appropriate.
 Back, inside:

I will be making more of these for my Etsy shop. :-) 


No comments: