Monday, March 19, 2012

Maggie on Monday

I got a new lawn ornie for the porch:

Dobson Frog.  :-)

Maggie's introduction.  

Following directions.

Maggie in the midst of feet.

Elder LeSueur stopped by for a vizzie with Elders Newman & Marriott.

This is where Maggie goes when I sit at the kitchen table for any length of time. 
Spring is springing here, and I was outside in the front yard with Maggie. I look over and where is she? Mag?

In the back of the house. For an old gal, she can still get around!

Settled in.

Looking over toward the neighbor's yard.

Eye dots!

She's so expressive.

*sniff*

And then she moved closer to the neighbor's yard. 

*sniff* 
Walking about some more. 

You can't see it, but she's looking down at the lake.
And then she comes and sits by me:


And what is she looking at, now?

Tabby Bobcat playing with a branch.  

No comments: