Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Decisions

I'm approaching my first season of spring, here in the wilderness. I moved here at the end of May and have had some thoughts about what I want to do. Yes, I'm a human BEing, but I want something to DO in addition to the doing that I'm already doing. I have quite a bit of land here with a huge garden from the previous owner, already wired against deer. We grew up with a garden, and I have 2 sibs who are also gardeners. So this will be fun. In addition, I have also decided that it would be fun to have some more animals. I'm thinking goats...or sheep. I've got plenty of grass for them to eat, and a huge workshop/barn that I'm not using for anything. I've always liked the idea of being on a farm, and now that I'm out here, I like it even more. So there you have it: I've decided to become a shepherd.

Happy April Fools, Mum. And here's an added bit of humour, since this is the day for it:

This is from Purple Cow Guy a coupla years ago. Have a laughter-filled day. :-) H.

No comments: