Thursday, April 17, 2008

Labyrinth Quote


The heart speaks what the mind fears.

This was the message that came to me as I stood at the center of the labyrinth this morning. I don’t leave the center until I feel that sense of Presence and Stillness.

*SIGH* Sometimes I stand for a long time.

It’s easier to get there when I remember moments with Remi, leaning against me. It’s no good trying to listen to the heart in any other state other than stillness because it whispers . . . so that you'll . . . pause . . . to listen. . . .That doesn’t mean being physically still. I’ve gotten these little insights while on a walk or riding my bike. It definitely has to be a present moment experience, tho, with no other thoughts but NOW.

So the question is What are you fearing? And the answer is: SO WHAT.

No comments: