Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding

Saturday Mum & I drove to family friend Crossword Puzzle Mel's son's wedding in Fredericksburg. First things first on arrival: bathroom! But then I noticed that Mum's dress matched the bathroom decor perfectly. So I took her picture:

For those of you who might complain that I'm not close-up enough, I wanted to include the floral border. Then we went to visit the groom in the youth room & this was on the wall:


Seated in the church, waiting for service. The flowers were spectacular!

Ironing, anyone?

5 minutes before the wedding, the florist lights the candles:

Here's the non-GF cake:

The photo doesn't do the cake justice. These blossoms were done with icing, I think. Or plastic. Anyway, it was rather striking. As we were heading out of town, I stopped to get a picture of this:

Perfect on a wedding day, don't you think? :-)

CONGRATULATIONS
to the Bride & Groom!

No comments: