Monday, March 14, 2011

M&M Monday

The Adventures of Maggie & Tabby Bobcat

This is how Tabby tells me she wants to come in the house:

Just hangin'

Going to the watering bowl.
Maggie gets very growly when she sees Tabby at the water bowl. She doesn't drink from that one, she has her own personal small bowl. But that doesn't stop her from grumbling.
Millie pretty much ignores the cat.  "We don't like cats."

Tabby has a favourite box in the hall linen closet. Off she goes.

Zzzzzzz . . . .
I've moved my work back to my office. And I moved a coupla dog beds in . . .

um, for the cat?

Maggie claims her bed.
But Tabby doesn't seem to mind.

Because she's a CAT.


Millie slid off the round bed onto the part of the slippery floor and it took a bit of finessing to get her back onto the carpet. So I put the extra bedding on the floor . . . 

Zzzzzz . . . .
Hullo.

I got M & M some Mercola dental bones. Millie eats them like candy . . .

Nom nom nom & wolfs them down.


Maggie licks hers and never actually eats them!



She just takes it with her wherever she goes . . .
. . . and sits there.   :-)

No comments: