Monday, September 3, 2012

Bingo Is Sneaky-Smart

Usually when I get up in the morning, as soon as I open my bedroom door, Bingo comes trotting down the hall, tail wagging.  A few mornings ago, I open the door and head down the hall. Bingo is lying on the floor looking a bit lethargic. She glanced up at me and thumped her tail on the floor a couple times, but didn't get up. Hmmm . . . I went into the kitchen and discovered the reason she was a bit of a slug:
Bingo had figured out how to open the food container!  And had stuffed herself.
I looked back at her lying in the hallway like a giant bloated tick.  *sigh*  So we started up the driveway for our morning walk and she trotted into the woods. Suffice it to say, she had eaten A LOT. After she came back, we continued up the driveway when she detoured back into the woods again. She had eaten A LOT. She came back out and I started to head up the driveway when she did a U-turn and waddled back to the house.  She was pretty much in a food coma the rest of the day--no long walks to the lake that day! 

Another day, another thing to eat:

YUM--a rib! 

Remember this?
The food wobbler.
Bingo chases it under the stool:




Hullo.
 This weekend, we popped up the street for a vizzie with my friend Rita. She has 2 dogs, & will be my dogsitter when I go away. Here's Bingo with Roy:
Hullo.  So sweet. 


Here comes Dana. 

Bingo was vying to come inside. 

Hullo, Dana.
 This next picture cracks me up:
Dana & Roy doing a proper doggie greeting. 
And finally this weekend, I did an uber-clean of all bedding & vacuumed. I had stacked Bingo's 2 beds in the living room, and she cozied up before I unstacked them:

Tabby on the coffee table.

Tabby: Zzzz . . . .  Bingo: Hullo.



Zzzzz . . . . 
And that was our week.  :-)



No comments: