Monday, February 11, 2013

Bingo & Tabby

When I first got her, Bingo wasn't one to follow me around. Now, she's near me wherever I am. Here she is on her bed under my craft table in my office:


Tabby was driving me crazy. I moved my house plants in front of the window in my office for the winter, and he kept crawling into them. *sigh*  What I realized was that it wasn't the plants he was enthralled with; he wanted to be able to look out the window. So I set 2 boxes up in front of the window, where he is now happily planted for much of the day.
Zzzzz . . . . 
 If not on her bed in my office, Bingo is on her bed just outside:
Zzzzz . . . . 
 Outside on our walk:
Hullo. 
She's usually pretty good about now wrapping the leash around the trees!
 Bingo sees something & has that focused faraway look:
Furrowed brow.  Whatcha lookin' at, Bingo?
 This:
The neighbors across the street have a new boxer, not very old. I've never seen him off the lead and I don't think he goes into the house. Mail Gal Tessa stopped by & gave him some treats. 
 In the meantime, on our way down the driveway to the house:
*sniff*
Whatcha lookin' at, Bingo?
Tabby on his way back.
Tabby heading back in. 
Another day, another walk:
In the back yard, Tabby & Bingo.

Overlooking the lake.

Paw lift.
Tabby scratches on a branch, blending in with all the winter browns.

Whatcha lookin' at, Bingo?

Hullo.

Straining to sniff something, & I'm not letting her lead me around all those little twiggy trees!

Hullo.  
So that was our week. Normal and quiet. No running off!  All is well.  :-)

No comments: