The cover was one of their designs, but they have an option to upload your own. The elastic band is also available in different colours.
Here's the inside:
Month-on-two-pages is another option:
|Also, look at that book mark/ruler! Also offered in different colours.|
|Also, at the bottom of the page, you can choose different things to add.|
No tabs, but they do have some colour-coding for the months:
Here's the year at a glance. 2017 is also included with important dates.
Here's a removable plastic holder, that you can insert things in from the top:
They have free shipping world wide, which is awesome!
Here's what I like:
- Choices for customizing: size, layout, add-ons.
- The size is pretty portable.
- The paper is really sturdy and good quality; no bleed thru from pens.
- Customizing with personal dates.
- It's really pretty!
- Free shipping and the price point is $40 for the A5 size I got; $10 less than a basic Erin Condren.
Here's what I don't like:
- The month view starts with Monday instead of Sunday. It throws me off.
- No tabs. I like tabs!
- I would like a blank page (at least) in between months for planning.
All in all, it's a really nice planner, but the view of the month is a sticking point for me. My sister really likes it, so I'm going to give it to her.