Sunday, April 2, 2023

This Week in Photos

This was such a sweet surprise!  For the first time in 5 years, my Kafir Lilly bloomed:

This week I was chicken-sitting for some friends. They have some BEAUTIFUL redbud trees:







A coupla pix of Egg, one of the roosters:
On top of the hen coop.

At the end of the day when it's time to go in the coop for the night, I maneuver him on my arm and he "rides the elevator" to the coop.  

'member the Tree Shrugger post?  Here's the view of last night's sunset:



This handsome boy is Kingston, neighbor-friend-landlady Teresa's King Charles Cavelier:

A few pix of cats and dog, living together:

I have 3 beds in the parlour, and THIS is the bed both Lady & Tabby want:


Here's Lady spilling out:

All those beds, and she's on the recliner (Lean-back Chair!)

Meanwhile, here's Yoda-Kitty:



Happy cat, on my lap:
Purrrrrr . . . . 


No comments: