Saturday, December 29, 2007

Xmas Bonfire & Thick Thumbs Update


Here's a pic of our Xmas bonfire from last weekend at the Fam Gath. Isn't that a tradition in everyone's family? ;-)
And now for the Thick Thumbs update! I got another text yesterday. What's Kyle's number?
Hehhhh...pay attention boys! [Read with my teacher voice]. I texted back: I dk Kyle. I dk u!!! BTW, I only know the DK (don't know) Thing from that commercial about texting with the daughter speaking in letterese to her mother. So here's a quote I heard yesterday from John Morgan that made me think of the Thick Thumbs boys:
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ~Dorothy Parker
And now I'm off. The Mormon Pantry is out of dog food and tea, so I'm venturing out into civilization today. Have a GREAT day!

No comments: