Monday, August 8, 2011

M&M Monday

Friday I got my nieces & nephews for a vizzie & sleep-over before Mum's b-day party on Saturday. Maggie & Millie were pretty good about all the extra activity & noise. I have a no screaming or running rule in my house. Still, the girls managed to find respite on the back porch:

Taking a break.
Maggie seems to enjoy being around the kids. She trotted into the LR on Saturday morning & plopped down on my fuzzy, white blanket that somebody left on the floor. Like I'll ever get the dog hair off that!

All my nieces slept in the LR on Friday night.

Sweet Maggie in the middle of all of it.  :-)

I covered this dog bed with a sheet & 2of my nieces slept there.  I had M&M in my office for much of Mum's b-day party, but they came out and sat here out of the way.  Then Maggie got up & went outside.
Get ready to say, "Awwww."

Millie with youngest nephew Rowan. SO SWEET.



Then Rowan went off to play, but before he left, he gave Millie a block to play with.
They were really great with the kids. One of my nieces said, "I wish they were puppies so they would play with us instead of just lying there and sleeping most of the time." Which is coincidentally what they are doing now:

Zzzzz . . . . HAPPY Monday!

No comments: