Monday, September 24, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Sunday I caught a rock...not a rock fish, just a rock. I know my friend Willie is wondering how in the world I ever managed to land a 31 inch, 12-pound catfish. Haven't made it out of the RGC to upload any photos of my fishing adventures. I have a picture of that 12-pounder but when Willie told me I'd have to put my hand under its gills, I took his picture with it. I don't bait the hooks and I'm not touching anything icky. Eeeewwwww!

I've been making my way through Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm.

It's preTTy, preTTy, preTTy hilarious.

So. In The Surrogate (Season 4) Larry comes out of a restaurant and hands his valet ticket to a black man standing by the valet sign, but the guy isn't the valet. Larry gets accused of assuming the guy is the valet because he's black. Guess what? Yesterday I was at a Spirit School gathering and met a woman named Wendy at lunch. I was talking about Larry David and she asked, "He's bald with gray hair and glasses, right?" It turns out it was her friend, Dylan, that that happened to. Larry came out of his hotel and handed his keys to Dylan. Then he laughed and said he'd prolly use it for his show. I told her, "I saw that episode!"

Cool, huh? Other than that, I got nothin'.

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

Oh we do the same thing, rent the Curb Your Enthusiasm shows! I love that show, it's like watching a funny train wreck.

Hali Chambers said...

I often put on my Larry David Goggles of Obsurdity and the world is a v. funny place! :-) H.