Friday, September 28, 2007

This Is Where the Title Goes

I find myself not posting because I'm such a visual gal, and being on dial-up, I can't upload pictures. I keep promising myself I'll go to the internet cafe...but who am I kidding? I'm lying like a big dog. Am seriously considering joining the 21st century with a satellite hook-up, even if I don't know how long I'm out here in the wilderness. I've seen scientists in the Amazon rainforest with laptops--it shouldn't be so hard in rural Virginia, right? Hehhhh....

This is what I would show you if I could:

Yesterday while walking Barkley & Remington, I found 11 four-leaf clovers, one right after another. ELEVEN. My favourite Spinal Tap-inspired number...because it's ONE MORE, INNIT?

And here's a picture of The Grasshopper, who sent me a lovely surprise in the mail. I have a Grasshopper journal and tea mug and shirt-that-fits.

And here's a picture of Margot Potter, whom I absolutely adore. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog! And she was so sweet to give this Labyrinth Gal some "linky love." Thanks, Madge!

Well. Now I really am inspired to do nothing but upload tons of photos. It shall be done. And soon. Promise, no more lying dogs.

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

Hali

Man, you are too good to me! I've been so slammed I'm just getting caught up here.

Thank YOU for the Linky Love!

xoxo
Margot

Hali Chambers said...

Madge~
I am just now reading through past posts, so forgive the belated response to your kind comments. And THANK YOU for the ENERGY & INSPIRATION! :-) H.