Friday, October 30, 2009

M & M

When I have to travel, the dogs go to Mystic Pet Resort. Gareth & Lena treat all the dogs as their own, & that includes M &M. They have their own kennel & yard. And when it's not crazy-busy, they're out of the kennel & Gareth makes a bed for them in the shop. When I went to pick them up, Gareth said, "It doesn't matter if you put a bed out for Maggie, she'll lie on the floor."

I said, "I know! She does that at home!" I was working in my office, so I brought their beds in with me. And here's Maggie:


And here's Millie:

SO SWEET. :-)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Awww, too cute! At least Millie seems to like the bed as a pillow. :-) Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on M&M, Hali. Their fans at AARF love these updates. We're so glad they found you (and vice-versa!).
Best,
Deb
www.aarf.org
www.dogsindanger.com

Hali Chambers said...

Hi Deb! I LOVE that photo of Millie! They do sleep on their beds at night, but it's just funny to me when they have several bed options, and they don't choose any of them! :-) H.