Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Off my back porch

I love my back porch. The only thing that would make it better is if it were screened in. In fact, anyone who visits will stand on the porch and say, "You know. This would be really great screened in."  Haha As if that's the first time I've heard that. Nevertheless, I sit out on my wicker sofa and watch the birds. The birds are watchful of me, but I think they're just happy to be able to get to the feeder because I scare off the squirrels. The squirrels scamper thru the rafters and into neighboring trees and chatter. I don't speak squirrel, but I'm pretty sure they are slinging squirrel-obsenities my way. 

This little guy is so funny. He bounces when he flies. Very cute.

Our state bird representing.
Hummingbirds; my favourite thing to watch. I have one little guy who actually 
perches while he's feeding. Haven't been able to get a pic of it, tho.

No comments: