Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Pix of Millie thru the Seasons

On the Back Porch



Millie could actually sleep with her eyes open!



She liked to drape her paws off the side.



 

"No, that's all right. I'll sleep on the floor." 

See the squirrel on the railing? She doesn't. Zzzzz . . .
DOWN BELOW ON THE GRASS
Zzzzz . . . .

Hullo.

When I took this, I didn't realize she was watching Tabby Bobcat on the ramp behind me.

Until I felt her jump on my back!  And I was able to capture Millie's look of surprise.
Sometimes she would venture around the house for new spots:

Under the front stairs.

Overlooking her domain.
  She was very sniffy & curious. She caught wind of something under my car:

Covered in dirt from my 7 mile dusty, dirt 'n' gravel road.

Sometimes I would imagine what she must have been like in her younger years. I LOVED to watch her scratch her back in the grass like a horse because it meant that her back was feeling better.
So carefree.


Hullo.

Zzzzz . . . .
ON THE RAMP
Millie & Maggie came to me not being able to walk up stairs. The first week they were with me, I had them downstairs so they could get outside thru the garage. Then I had a ramp built so they could join me upstairs & get in & out of the house. 
 
She would always stop & look over at the railroad track.

*sniff*

I loved her THRU THE SEASONS:




Lazy-dazy summer day sitting outside the labyrinth.






During the Historic Blizzard of  2010. SO GRATEFUL to have Millie & Maggie!

She has that "I see something interesting" look--deer, squirrel, etc.











No comments: