Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Laundry

Last weekend was really warm. I miss my laundry days at the River House. 

When I first moved here, I thought I'd keep doing the hanging-laundry-on-the-line thing. But life was a bit faster here. Plus, my laundry isn't safe on the line when it's sharing the same back yard with a beagle. So I took the lines down. 

I kept this one up, tho:

Altho, apparently NOT safe from Tabby Bobcat:


Out of the way until he leaves.
Those two sweaters are both silk-and-something. And worse, Dry Clean Only. And since I was 

I decided to illustrate how I feel about said dry cleaning thru Sherlock. Spoiler alert to Mum--and you prolly won't remember this, and it doesn't give anything away. You just won't get the reference. I'll remind you when we watch this particular episode together. So here we go:


No comments: