Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Yoga East Healing Arts painting


This is a painting I did for Sharon Cameron, my dear friend and owner of Yoga East. I started it last week & finished it yesterday afternoon. It measures 16 X 20 & is acrylic paint, outlined with metalic gold marker. I forget the flower essences added to the paints, I always write them on the back of the painting, tho. I listened to Mike Zampi's Chesapeake Bay: Reflections of Beauty while I was painting it.
Yesterday morning in yoga class, Sharon pointed out her new toenail polish as "chakra purple." I just giggled because it matches the purple lotus petals perfectly. I took that to be confirmation because she didn't know I was doing the painting for her. I surprised her with it after this morning's class. I am SO grateful for yoga, and for Sharon and the healing place that she has created in Yoga East. NAMASTE' & BLESSINGS!
P.S. NAMASTE: I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the place in you of LOVE, of LIGHT, of TRUTH, of PEACE. I honor the place within you where if you are in that place, and I am in that place in me, there is only ONE of us.

No comments: