Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Top Eleven Favourite Movie Lines

Does the word ‘duh’ mean anything to you? ~Buffy the Vampire Slayer
He’s making vi-O-lent love to me, mother! ~It’s a Wonderful Life
This one goes to eleven. ~Spinal Tap
You all are bastard people…I’m just going to go home and bite. My. Pillow! ~Waiting for Guffman
It’s like, how much blacker could it be? And the answer is: none. ~Spinal Tap
InconTHevable! ~Princess Bride
You know how much I love to watch you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wife to murder, and Gilder to frame for it. I'm swamped. ~Princess Bride
As if! ~Clueless or Buffy or Legally Blonde--I forget which one....
We can talk or not talk…. ~Best in Show
You’re crying? There’s no crying in baseball! ~League of Their Own
Well, there you have it…too many notes. ~Amadeus

No comments: