What gives you energy? What depletes you? What is life-enhancing to one person can be depleting to another. It all depends. It's about tuning in to yourself and paying attention. So this is the exercise we did:
- On one side of the paper, list all the things that enhance your vitality: situations, activities, people. (e.g. laughter, great conversations, learning new things, naps)
- On the other side, list all the things that deplete you.
- Put a star beside the ones you do everyday.
- Circle the ones you'd like to add to your daily routine on the Vitality side.
- Create an action plan. (e.g. daily exercise, listen to more music, dance)