Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny One Liners

I found these on Twitter via the very-cool Dayna Steele, but since some of you are not on Twitter, (Mum) I'm going to post a few of my favourites here:

Zeus to Narcissus: "Watch yourself."

The best doctor in the world is the veterinarian. He can't ask his patients what's the matter. He just has to know. Will Rogers

You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time. But you can fool yourself anytime.

Last night, I asked the hotel operator for a wake-up call. This morning, she rang and said, "What are you doing with your life?"

My pet donkey keeps coming up with all these proverbs. Wise ass.

What's the difference between a hunter and a fisherman? A hunter lies in wait while fisherman waits and lies.

Well, I see no one turned up for the first day of ninja school... Or did they?

I like Spring. Spring is when the ecology gets up and fights back.

No comments: