Monday, May 17, 2010

M & M Monday

Maggie is my shadow. She follows behind me and settles beside me. Even if I switch from one sofa to the other.

I have an actual office that I work out of when I'm doing my John Morgan Seminars work. But I'm not a desky person & I prefer to sit on the sofa and spread out on the coffee table. Except I have to make room for Maggie. And so I push the coffee table over. Sometimes it ends up in the middle of the room. Here's Maggie all settled in, with Millie taking her post-breakfast nap:




Zzzzzz . . . .

I've mentioned that Millie gets snarly every once in a while. It's a little game they play with the food bowls. They're quite intimidating, I must say. Millie starts with an Elvis Lip Curl:

Thank you. Thank you ver much.

But then sleep takes over . . .

"Zzzz . . . I mean, Grrr . . ."

Thunk.

No comments: