Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Out & About

Last week I was out & about the teaming metropolis of Front Royal with Mum. It was 115 degrees. Ugh. Anyway, here are a few snapshots of our day.  License plates:

Met the owner of this car in my Body Flow class with Mum. AWESOME!


'member when "WC" was "water closet" as in bathroom?  I don't think that is what WC stands for here. Of course, someone could have WC Pride. I'm not here to judge.

Awww. If she gets pregnant, she'll have to change the license plate.

MOOOOOOOO!

WOOF.  Or MEOW.

Mum said, "What is that?  P-one-ayer? What does that mean?"  Hahahaha
Because it was so hot, we spent a bit more time in the store wandering about. And this struck my funny bone:

Guess what this is, with the fancy box?

That's right. Tampons. Because that's what you want in a tampon; punk AND glam all in one.
For gals who don't want a punky-edge to their feminine products, they can go pop:

I'm pop. I'm optimistic. I'm POPTIMISTIC.

No, I really am more of a FREE STYLE gal.

Can you imagine the marketing meeting for these? "We want something that meets the needs of all our consumers. I know! Let's stick a paisley pattern on the pads to capture the hippie chick crowd."

What do you have to do to be a MEMBER of the Kotex Club?  SO exclusive. No boys allowed.
So after amusing myself with all of that, Mum & I went to restaurant for ice tea (me) & water-no-ice (Mum) & some GF french fries. This was the sign there:

We stayed.  :-)

No comments: