Monday, October 15, 2007

Blue Bird of Happiness

Did I mention that I'm not posting on Sundays? No? Well. I'm not. If God can rest, so can I. Do you think God has Pajama Days? Hmmm...so I heard from Mum-in-Scotland. She was at a library (proper pronunciation "Li-BREE") and emailed me. She does a mean Scottish accent, can't wait to hear all about her trip when I pick her up next week!
I took this picture the first week I moved into my little river house. I'd never seen a completely blue bird before, or since. Cool, huh?

There's more I could write, but I got nothin' on the Grasshopper today, (profound, funny, & EL-oquent!) so go check him out, already & have a FANTABULOUS day!

2 comments:

Marmite Breath said...

I can just hear that Scottish burr....lybree, with the rolled r's and everything! :)

Hali Chambers said...

YES! That's it, Lassie! :-) H.