Monday, October 29, 2007

Mmmm...Monday....

I did say that I wasn't posting on Sunday, right? So yesterday was a bonus. Today we had our first frost...I would upload a frosty photo except that I'm on dial-up back-up; perhaps because my satellite dish is frosty? Dunno. And I was so looking FW to ditching Earthlink. Hehhh.... Anyway, so will do pics later. In the meantime, here's a quote from John Morgan's blog post, I Hate My Body.

"The last time most women felt comfortable in a bathing suit was at age 10. That alone should tell you something about how we perceive our bodies. Here’s a question to ponder? How cooperative would you be with a person who detested you? My guess is not very."

Insightful. Inspired. True. A great read for gals AND guys. I wonder if you'll be curious enough now to go read the whole thing....

No comments: