Friday, October 12, 2007

In the Finally Dept. but Oh! Where to Begin???

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a big fan of Dr.'s Brett & John Brimhall. I would not be here today if I'd not gone to The Brimhall Wellness Center 3 years ago. I also have had the good fortune to be able to attend seminars with Dr. John because I worked in my husband's office. In the process I've made my way back to health & wellness and learned a tremendous amount about holistic healing. My boss, John Morgan, will sometimes say to me as I'm blathering on, "You say this stuff as if I know what you're talking about."

Doesn't everyone know about cold-laser technology? Doesn't everyone know that miracles happen everyday with alleged terminal illnesses? That a diagnosis is not a death sentence? That even if you're in a wheelchair, you can get back out? That if something in you gets worse, it can also get better? No? This is what I appreciate about Brimhall doctors: they don't accept limitations. "We don't promise miracles, but we expect them," Dr. John likes to say.

So last weekend, I had the good fortune to attend another seminar with my chiro-sister Ruth, taught by Dr. David Lee. Yay! He says, "We get miracles in the office because we ask for them." I think another thing I appreciate about this work is that there is always something new to learn, because he & Dr. John are always learning new things. This work continues to evolve and just gets better and better.

Dr. Lee tells the best stories--too many to tell here. Dr. Lee, get a blog!!! However, here are a few tidbits from the weekend:
  • You've got to alkalize your body to energize. Things that contribute to an acidic body: Emotional stress, too many starches, and the wrong drinking water. There's a 4th thing, but he digressed into a story about pigs.
  • PIG STORY: Get ready to say Eeeewwwww! In China, pigs are raised in cages that sit 5 on top of each other. They put food in the top cages...and there it filters down. So you know what the other cages underneath are eating....The top 2 levels the Chinese use for food. The 3rd level is USDA & those pigs are imported as food, the 4th is for research, & the bottom are pigs they donate.
  • Handy way to fix a hiatal hernia: drink a gallon of water. Stand on a chair. Jump down.
  • 4 ways the body detoxes: 60% through breath, 30% through skin, 7% colon, & 3% bladder.
  • Decide: means to seperate into 2 sides that can't be put back together.
  • L.I.G.H.T. Let In God's Healing Light. Title of his book he's writing. Awesome.

Anyway, more that I could write, but I'll sign off with a few pictures:


Me & Dr. Lee :-)


Dr. Bruce Carrick with my sister Ruthie teasing me with greenpepper. Eeewwww!

The New Jersy Table: Dr. Jesse Liebman & staff. Dr. Jesse ROCKS!

P.S. And I don't know how I left the weekend without taking a picture of the Mincey Brothers!

No comments: