Thursday, May 28, 2009

What do you notice that you don't notice?


I have spent the past few days with Dave Dobson going back in time to Friday Harbor, May 1988. I'm sitting with John Morgan, Jerry Stocking, Doug O'Brien and others listening to Dave's Funshop Experience. I started off just jotting down notes but soon turned to my computer and have been transcribing. I'm on Tape # 6 out of 20.

If you ask me WHY I feel compelled to do this, I couldn't tell you. Just as I could give no clear reason WHY I attended Dave's Funshop the week after I'd finished massage school. Dave has had-- and continues to have, a profound impact on me. And for that, I am grateful. There's much more I could say, but I'm going to refer you to John's blog, because he wrote the post that I don't have time for, that elegantly describes what these past few days have been like.

And now, for all you Dobsonians out there:

I'm off to go play with the lab animals. cyasoon

No comments: