Friday, May 1, 2009

Quote of the Day

I read this from Seth's blog and thought how true. Ideas for me are the easy part. It's executing the LIST that I've set up for myself that is the challenge: scripts for CD's, 3 books, re-writing both websites . . . time to get cracka-lackin'! :-)

On to a creativity challenge: Doug O'Brien wrote such a thought-provoking comment to yesterday's post that I'm saving a response for another post.

I wonder if this is what is meant when people say we create our own reality. Is it that we notice what we want to notice and disregard the rest, and then act as if our perception is reality?

Would anyone else like to respond as well? Calling all philosophers and writers. We can post with links to everyone's blogs. It will be like Ornament Thursday without the crafts. We'll post next Friday . . . for . . . wait for it . . . yes! Philosophical Fridays. Or just Friday. Next Friday, May 8th. Email me or leave a comment to this post and let me know you're in.

No comments: