Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pat's

I'm not Irish, not even remotely. Not even third generation Irish-American claiming to be Irish. But I used to have an Irish education professor at Shepherd College. He had the best accent; I would get lost in the lilt of his lyrical voice. And once I ate green eggs--wait, that was for Dr. Seuss Day. Never mind. Luck is often associated with the Irish and so in case you missed it from last month's Ornament Thursday, you can check out my Labyrinth o' Luck. And here's my green inspiration for today:


Looking back often gives you a glimpse of the plan at work. How many times in your life have you noticed that something wonderful or fulfilling that you now experience could have never happened if something specific didn’t happen? Many times that something was not a pleasant experience, yet you, in retrospect, recognize it was a necessary step to get you to where you are now. You may have never consciously written that script but if it wasn’t written for you, you would have never arrived.
P.S. Check out John's blog post on luck today. :-) H.

No comments: