Thursday, March 6, 2008

Invocations of Grace

I drifted off last night after Susan's Invocations of Grace teleconference. It was a really wonderful experience; deeply relaxing, healing, and restorative. Actually, I was drifting in & out of consciousness through the meditation part. It was just what I needed to integrate my experiences reading Eckhart Tolle--that whole "awakening" thing...sometimes I just want to sleep.

One of the things that Susan talked about was acknowledgement. We were to pick an issue or intention to think about as she guided us through the meditation. She said that if there was any part resisting, just to acknowledge it. Sometimes that's all you need to help to shift a pattern. Acknowledgement works with parts of ourselves that we deny or resist. What you resist, persists. I think it also works with people. When you take a pause and give your full attention and are completely present, it transcends personality, ego, or behaviour. It acknowledges the divinity within where we are all the same. Anyway, just a thought. Namaste.

No comments: