I'm at Mum's & my brain is FULL of all my adventures. So in lieu of doing a huge post, I'm going to give myself some integration time. In the meantime, Duchess Dreams tagged me, so here we go with 6 Quirky Things:
1. Latest favourite food: sardines with ketchup. Hurray for Omega-3's!
2. I grew up in an old boyscout camp-turned-commune.
3. I went thru a purple-hair phase in my younger daze, still my favourite colour.
4. I adore my mother & feel sad for other women who are angry with theirs. Thanks for all the lessons, Mum. Intentional and otherwise. This a.m. she was telling me she found a snake in the garage. I don't know what kind it was, it was very long & the width of my thumb. I told her it was prolly a garter snake. "What did you do?" I asked. Well, I got my brush & dustpan...." Really? How did that work? Well, it just zipped off SO FAST! Hahahaha
5. I am often alone, but never lonely.
6. I'm a pathological learner--always reading, taking classes, etc.
I'm pulling a Margot Potter here: if you're reading this, TAG, YOU'RE IT!