Monday, June 9, 2008

Reiki LOVE

You will find as you look back upon your life
that the moments when you have really lived
are the moments when you have done things
in the spirit of LOVE. ~William Drummond

I taught a Reiki class yesterday, my first since last year. The above quote is from chiro-sister Ruthie's shirt. I looked over and the first thing I noticed was that it was inside out. And then she explained that it was so the quote would show on her back. I love that! The class was AWESOME! They were all massage therapists and they spoke Bruce Lipton fluently--natch, having been students of Ruthie's! So it was great to have my Bruce references and arm-flailing appreciated. They were also experienced Reiki practitioners and brought their own insights and intuitive hits to the class. I forget how much I LOVE teaching until I do it again! THANKS Ruthie for the invitation and the opportunity. And many THANKS to the class for making it so much FUN!

I am sitting in my brother's v. quiet house. He and SIL arrived Saturday night. Ruthie and I sat at the gate watching the Goo Goo Dolls 4th of July concert on her DVD player while we waited. I made a sign to hold up that said, "Atlasta + Wifey." [Side note here: this is a family joke. In Mum's photo album for us, she wrote: At last! A boy! after me & Ruth. So we call him Atlasta. Hahaha] Just as we finished watching the concert, (It ROCKS!!!) I said we should stand up with the sign and look like we'd been waiting for hours. Just as we stood up, there was SIL walking toward us. Hahaha We got in around 2 a.m.-ish and D & SIL woke up the girls. It was SO SWEET! OK, we're home. Wake up...now go back to sleep. Mum was going to leave first thing Sun. a.m. but D said to look at his photos first. He rigged up a slide show on the TV. I watched the first coupla hours but then had to get ready for my Reiki class. He had 958 photos--AWESOME!!!

No comments: