Friday, October 31, 2008

Every Day is Halloween

On Saturday Night, I always email XM Radio Guy & request The Goo Goo Dolls. He always plays The Cure. But this Sat. p.m. he played my request; the Boppy Song a.k.a. Everyday is Halloween by Ministry:
I dress this way
just to keep them at bay
cuz Halloween is everyday
hay-hay-hay
Boom boom boppy boppy boom boom

It's one of those Death Rock anthems. You see, Billy. Back in my day we called it Death Rock. You youngsters these day call it Goth.

3 sisters.

Around about this time, Mum would say to me, Oh, Halimah. You're so beautiful on the inside, why cahn't you look like that on the outside? This was interchanged with the other phrase, Oh, what a surprise. You're wearing black.
But as you can see, she has a sense of humour:


She let us dress her up.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: