Monday, December 14, 2009

M&M Monday: Breakfast in Bed

They usually eat in the kitchen--this will drive Mum crazy: But they're dogs!

Yes, I know. I've been massaging them most evenings. One of the ways I used to tell M & M apart was that Millie had wider, thicker front legs. Not anymore. I guess that was lymph congestion, and it's moving a bit more freely. Margaret is a tail thumper. I look over at her & smile & she starts wagging. Thump-thump-thump! If she's standing, her tail swings like a jump rope! Millie wasn't much of a tail wagger when she first came, but I think that was because her lower back really hurt. I've been working on her hips, and she's much waggier, now. The girls often split up at night; one in the LR & one in my office. It was dark & I went to pet Maggie, thump-thump-thump! & I then realized it was Millie wagging her tail! Cool, huh?

No comments: