Monday, March 26, 2012

Maggie on Monday

Love this sweet girl of mine.  :-)


I finally slept thru the night last night. She's been exceptionally barky the past week. As soon as my head hits the pillow she's barking. I make sure she has food and water, but she barks to let me know that she's going to get a drink. *sigh*  Or she barks to announce that the cat is entering the bedroom. It's funny when I'm not sleep deprived. She's just a barky girl, and that's how she communicates. Here are a few pix of our week:
Reminds me of a lion in the grass. 

Paws draped over.

Hullo.

First 4-leaf clover at MY house. Found one at chiro-sister's last week. "Really?" Brother Atlasta says, incredulously. "Yes," I say. "Look."  


Eye dots!  Hullo.
She looks so sweet in the morning light:


Hullo.  :-)

No comments: