Thursday, April 4, 2013

Living Room: Before & After

I promised Mum to post pix of all my hard work. Harhar

BEFORE:
Keepin' it real. Behind the chair on the right is where I hid the litter box. And then I got the cat door so Tabby Bobcat could go outside. Except for when it snowed.  *sigh*  But it is now GONE, barring any April blizzards.  

That brown mahogany-type piece to the right of the chair is where I feed the cat. It has 2 pull-out bins to hold the food. But I also have a book case behind the chair with blocks & games for the kiddliewinks, not v. accessible.

Like I said, keepin' it real. I keep the furniture covered to protect it from cat & dog hair. 

Love my wall o' books. And little closety-type thing on the end.
AFTER: 
Doesn't look too different. Except I moved the cat's feeding station!

Before putting on fresh covers. 

A lot less cluttered. 
 Except:
Tabby Bobcat was a bit confused.

Where is my food?

NOT amused.
I have to keep his food out of reach of Bingo, because she WILL eat whatever she can reach! So I moved Tabby's food station to where he spends a lot of time:
In my office.  It took a while before he adjusted. For the first few days, he'd jump up in front of the TV and just MEOW in protest. But now he's gotten used to it. 

No comments: