Saturday, September 20, 2014

DIY Bulletin Board

In my hallway, I have a giant whiteboard that I made out of one of those white backsplash sheets you get at the home improvement store. You know the kind. Anyway, I've got lots of room to write, have the kiddliewinks draw, etc. 



I decided to do a bulletin board on the other wall and get the stuff off my fridge. So I got this from the home improvement store:  
A sheet of light-weight foam core insulated sheathing.
 I had this really pretty paisley sheet that I'd been using to cover the sofa in the ongoing effort to dog proof it. Ha. So I duct taped the sheet to the back & balanced it like this to put it on the wall:
Sitting on top of my Xymogen i5 canisters. And then I tacked it up with little nails. 
Done! Looking toward the kitchen:
If I were Mandi Tremayne I would be putting frames around these. 
Down the hallway:

From my niece when I first moved here; a picture of the 2 of us.


I was cleaning & a paper towel wafted to the floor just in time for Reggie to step on it!
It's the only way I'll ever get a paw print from him. Awww . . . . 

No comments: