Monday, December 15, 2014

Doggie Monday

I'm lying in bed clinging to the side where Buddy-the-bed-hog has inched me.


Bingo is snoring on her bed 

in the closet:


But what is really annoying me is Tabby Bobcat's Groom Fest that begins as soon as my head hits the pillow. 

Perhaps I should go sleep in the Sewing Room. 

In the Living Room
Buddy perching on top of the Lean-back chair.

You can't tell because of the blanket, but his head is in the space between the chair & footrest.
 I woke him:
Huh?


Aaaaand back to sleep . . .
Zzzzzz . . . . 
Outside
We've had some lovely days!

*sniff*
 Playing with a kefir bottle:




Bingo in her spot:

Hullo.

In the Office

Bingo.
 And Tabby:


Then she switches to her bed:

Later:




In The Boudoir
Buddy & Tabby have a bit of a feud going on . . .







 And an uneasy truce . . .


Hullo.

Such a nestler.
 Another day:



They LOVE the sheepskin!

Zzzzz . . . .
Another Day in The Office
Groom Fest.
Squinch:

I put a sleeping back on the labyrinth rug because Buddy was doing the pawing thing at it. You know the kind. Like that poor rug hasn't suffered enough abuse!
Buddy, Bingo, Tabby all cozy.



Token appearance by Reggie:



Meanwhile, on another day, I look out the window to see this:

What are you doing, Buddy?








What is he going after?


"ROO!"

Just as I was thinking how nice it was to watch the birds at the bird feeder . . .
So I moved it out front, hanging from a tree in the driveway.
 Back in The Boudoir




Another Day in The Office
Here's Buddy down below.
Sitting like a cat:


You may be thinking there's nothing special about this photo:

In fact, you may be thinking, "Black blob." But THIS is Reggie!

Another time, Tabby catching some rays:

That fan-looking thing is actually a heater. My office is nice 'n' toasty!

Buddy stretching out his hip flexers. Like you do.


Buddy just sidles up against Bingo:

He's a sidle-er.

So CUTE!


Another Hullo from Reggie.

Bingo's eyes closed, Reggie leaving & Buddy sleeping with the stuffing
of the sleeping bag strewn about. Of course, HE did the strewing!
In The Kitchen
Buddy-proofing the back door means this:
Can you hear Tabby saying, "Stupid dog." Hahahaha
And then there's this:

Whatchya lookin' at, Buddy?

This:
The cat food. 
 With the cedar chest against the door much of the time, I have to lift Tabby up to his feeding station. Actually, I don't have to. I've heard him jump up there when I'm in the other room. But if I'm there, he gives a "M-ow," and expects me to air drop him. Hahahaha

And I'll leave you with outside: 









He is FAST!

"Oh, look. Mud! My favourite!"

Accordion nose.
 And Bingo in her favourite spot:

*sniff*

All is well with the world. HAPPY Monday!

No comments: