Monday, February 2, 2015

Doggie Monday

Recycling Toys

Anything that goes into the paper recycling is fair game for Buddy to yank out & take to a dog bed:



In the Boudoir
What would Doggie Monday be without pix of Buddy sleeping?


I didn't put my sweater away . . .
My labyrinth sweater. Mum is rolling her eyes.
And here's Tabby's new spot:
I had  the trash can in this area, but took it out. He's been making the most annoying
scratching noises in the middle of the night. So I put this in there to soften the noise.

In the Office
The dogs sitting around the space heater:
Reggie, Buddy, Bingo

Reggie didn't just dash out. Progress!


Zzzzz . . . . 
 In the Yard
See the cloth by Buddy's feet? I was using it to dry off the dogs after the misty rain. Buddy grabbed it and dragged it thru the cat/small dog door:

 Bingo eating the mud:


*S*N*O*W*
We had a bit of snow that didn't last too long. Here's Reggie:

Bingo & Buddy:







In The Office

This is where I spend most of my time, so do the dogs. I got this for my birthday from Atlasta:

As I was unpacking it, I gave this cardboard packaging to Buddy:


See the remains of a tissue box in the background? Courtesy of Buddy.
I managed to snag some pix with the iPad:

Reggie, a bit suspicious.

Taking it to the dog bed:



 Here's Tabby:
Hugging the heater.
 And then Buddy takes over:

"Huh?"
 Whatchya lookin' at, Buddy?






Reggie eyes the camera warily.
Out the window:
Eating what's left of the snow.  :-)



Sunning on a Saturday Long After the Snow
 View out the window:



Reggie, ever suspicious of the camera.
 And then he sees something off in the distance:

All is well. HAPPY Monday!  :-)

No comments: