Monday, March 16, 2015

Doggie Monday

We've been having some warmish days, so the back door stays open and the dogs run in 'n' out all day. No different from before, really!  View out my window:

Buddy & Reggie romping.

Bingo hanging out by the steps while they play:









And then Reggie sees me:
Hullo.
And off he goes . . . .
Bingo and Buddy:

Here's a few of Reggie I got with the telephoto lens:


Doing his John Morgan impression.

Back to Buddy & Bingo:



He has a kinda model stare here.

Hullo.
*squinch*
Lookit that tongue!  SO CUTE!!!




By the other steps:
Zzzzz . . . . 

"Huh?"
 And then:
Zzzzz . . . .

The dogs were going bonkers one morning and I looked out to see what they were barking at:

Bingo:
"What the what?"

Reggie:
So excited!
 What a happy boy!
Always so good to see him smiling!

He & Buddy were just running all around!






Bingo:






Beagle postcard pose.

Reggie on the fence:
It's his Bear Pose in yoga.
Buddy joining in.




ROO-ROO!!!


Look at that tail pointing out!
See? He's pointing. See the paw lift?






A few of Reggie in the sunshine:

Hullo.

*squinch*

Reggie doing another John Morgan imitation:



So regal.


Zzzzz . . . .
Buddy & Bingo:

Reggie was lying down, but I didn't get him fast enough:


Saturday morning the dogs were all barky-barky. I walked onto the back porch and tried to see what they were barking at. Sometimes I can see if it's a squirrel or I'll hear the deer running away. I didn't hear anything, but I looked thru the woods and saw a deer looking straight at me, silent and still. And then she ran and she had 5 or 6 others with her. It was  the most extraordinary thing. They ran across the road. Here's Buddy looking toward where they ran:



Inside
I think I'm going to have to bring the other crate back in. Buddy likes to be in Reggie's every once in a while:

Reggie's not too thrilled about that:

Saturday I was at my laptop in the living room. Buddy crawled up behind me and perched:




*yawn*
Hullo.


Here's Bingo on her bed:
She's so cute when she does the bat ear thing. 
And sitting up on her bed:

Reggie, back in his crate:

And Buddy . . .

snoozing away . . . 

HAPPY Monday!  :-) 

No comments: