Monday, April 18, 2016

So Alive

Warning: For Goo Goo Dolls fans only. So if you are not a fan, you will prolly not be interested. If you are, you can read about my past Goo Goo Doll concerts, etc. HERE.

OK, ready?

The Goo Goo Dolls have a new album coming next month. Woo and hoo! They sang a new song for the first time over the weekend. I was struck with the differences in the versions that showed up on YouTube. Shot from different angles and distances, as well as how the song was edited. All offer different perspectives.

This was the first version I saw from GooChick:



I was thinking there's a point where the lighting is SO GREEN and just a bit unflattering. Yes, this is what I'm thinking during the first live performance of my new-favourite song. 

Here's the next one from Banker Lady, sitting in the balcony:


Here's another perspective  AND a bit before the song from HeatherGoo:



And of course here's my favourite because it shows a bit before the song. It's not the best visual quality, but this one gives a bit of the concert experience:


I don't expect anyone reading this blog to watch all these videos--but now I have them all in one place.  And here's a bonus:

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh my gosh...I have always been a HUGe fan of the Goo Goo Dolls. I miss their music.

Hali Chambers said...

I am so sorry I missed your comment! Always nice to meet a fellow left-handed, winter-loving, Goo Goo Dolls fan! :-)