Friday, November 13, 2009

Was that you?

I got a package last night from UPS. I usually have things delivered to Mum's because coming down my road adds a good hour to the delivery route. But you know what's nice? UPS Guy Woody is a cheerful sort who always has a smile. No complaints about the road even as I apologize for it. 'member yesterday's post when I said I've been in the service industry? He remembers when I was a waitress half-my-life ago at the Melting Pot.

So he said his wife wanted to know if that was me quoted in Good Housekeeping. Yes, it was. And I let it go by last August with nary a mention! So here's the full article. How did I get quoted in Good Housekeeping? I'm glad you asked. HARO. It's a free service that links reporters to sources, founded by Peter Shankman. Pretty cool, huh? Now go sign up and get quoted!

P.S. Best. Laugh. Ever. Go read John's blog today. My stomach hurts from laughing.

No comments: