Monday, August 23, 2010

M&M Monday

The girls had a very active week. Unfortunately, I left my camera behind when we went to our vet appointment on Friday. Dr. Clark said, "They couldn't be any easier if they were stuffed animals." Haha  When I took them in for the first time last October, I didn't know if they would still be with me in the summer! But they've done so well. The only thing going on is Maggie has a bit of an eye infection. Other than that, both girls are doing great!

So here are a few pix from the week:



Hanging out in the driveway.


Millie in the background, Maggie in the forefront.

I took these from inside, looking out the LR window. Notice how they're looking at the camera? Cool, huh?

Near the back porch. Their fur looks so shiny, thanks to all that wild Alaskan salmon oil!

Maggie up the ramp.

Millie having breakfast on the porch--or perhaps snoozing by her breakfast bowl is more accurate. I mix up their food with salmon oil, probiotics, & digestive enzymes with water to soften it up. Yum.





You may be wondering why I have a picture of a bird. Let me splain:


'member when that bird flew into the house & Maggie ran out? Well, I'm showing this pic not for the bird, but for what the bird is sitting on; a v. squeaky hinge. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEK-Y!  Finally, I got some WD40 and oiled it. Now it's silent. What I didn't realize, is that the dogs both responded to the noise of the door. They would walk part-way in, pause, and then hear the squeak, and keep walking til they were all-the-way-in. Now, they walk in. Pause. And just stand there. I swing the door. Nothin'. They don't move. So now, they wait until the door touches them, and then they walk the rest of the way in. It seems you can teach an old dog new tricks!

No comments: