Monday, September 20, 2010

M&M Monday

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

A year ago today, I picked up M&M and brought them home. I felt compelled to get them, even tho I knew that taking on another pair of senior dogs would be a lot of work. But it has been totally worth it! They are my sweet girls, and I am so grateful to have them.

I've mentioned before that Millie likes tea--well, not any tea. Apparently, she is only partial to my PG Tips; proper British tea. I was in the other room, and I heard a slight thud. I came out to see that Millie had maneuvered my tea cup onto her dog bed and was eating the tea bag!

 Heh heh hehhhhhh . . . 

 
Nom nom nom


Maggie's feet

Both girls at my feet, so I stood on the sofa & took a picture.

They snooze throughout the day . . . 

Millie spilling off her bed. 
[Yes, I know, I know. The bright light from the window; if only I were a REAL photographer!]

Maggie snuck her bone outside & is guarding it from Millie.

While she eats the dirt.  ;-)

I never thought I'd say this, but here's to another year!

P.S. I have successfully failed to upload a video of Maggie thumping her tail. Will try again for next week.

No comments: