Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Flowers

I wanted to post a few pix of some flowers that Composer Brother planted for me. Day lily:

He grew these from seeds.

Yes, he is that good!

Echinacea:


This is a special lily that my brother created and registered:

 And now for something completely different:

Tabby Bobcat, relaxing in the labyrinth.
RAWRRRR!
Actually: *yawn*


Found this little guy in my bathroom so took him outside:

It's a firefly. I'm selective in my rescuing of bugs. For the most part, I'm fine with spiders as long as they're webbing it in the corners and out of the way. I'm not keen on cock roaches. Ewww!  I finally realized why I don't have a fly problem in the house, even tho I often keep the back door open for the dogs: because of the dogs. They catch them. It's a game to them. I'm all for that. 

Well, I almost made it thru a non-dog post without a dog reference.  :-)  

No comments: