Monday, June 1, 2009

Dee's Visit

My dear Reiki friend, Dee came for a weekend visit. We walked the labyrinth after we arrived:


Went for a walk and found:


Went for a longer walk . . .



to the . . .



In the gazebo of the wrap-around porch


Dee demonstrates proper T-Tapp form!

We found evidence of mice in my pantry! And determined that they were coming in under my door because the weather strip was not secured. All I needed was Dee and duct tape!

THANKS, Dee!

This mouse was on my doormat!

Cute when it's outside, vermin when it's in my house.
I'm paraphrasing Mum.


This is what we found in the pantry:

Mouse house from dust mop!

I didn't take a picture of what else we found.


The weekend was too short, and yesterday we traveled back down the road; s-l-o-w-l-y to conserve gas. I was on empty--YIKES! I've never done that before--not the place you want to run out of gas. We made it to the gas station with .45 gal to spare. YAY, us!


What a LOVEly visit! Here is our reminder to:

That's right. Stop and smell the roses!

No comments: