Saturday, August 15, 2009

New old painting

This is the original painting I did for my Healing Labyrinth Path CD:


This was the first one I did. When I paint, I add flower essences into the rinse water so that those frequencies go into the painting. Because that's the way I roll. ;-) Anyway, as I've been rebuilding the labyrinth website, John Morgan, who knows a bit more about graphic design, worked on the original to brighten it up. I must say that I'm quite taken with it. It still has original texture, but the colour is more vibrant, making it pop. The red represents the red raspberries I used to have in my first labyrinth, and the yellow dots are dandelions that I put in there especially for Dave Dobson. His aunt told a story that when he was 3 years old, he ate a dandelion. Once. That was all it took to learn that dandelions don't taste so good! As I've been circling back to labyrinths--as I am Labyrinth Gal, I've been thinking about how much has changed since my first CD, almost 3 years ago. The updated labyrinth graphic reflects those changes. Thanks, John. And thanks, Dave, wherever you are.

BEAUTIFUL. :-)

No comments: